HoCo Voices/Press: Please write email to firstname.lastname@example.org using this template with your own name and polygon.
Who We Are: FEI Flyer for View/Print
Announcements: Please write testimony to BOE
Facts: New Redistricting Facts
Student Engagement: Tips for writing student letters
Slogans/Signs: Appropriate slogans and signs
Contact: Ways to contact individual committee
Subscribe: Use link at the bottom of the page to subscribe to keep updated
HCPSS Redistricting Public Hearing:
Per-registration schedule are as follows:
- Public Hearing, Tuesday, September 17 at 7 p.m.
- Region I (Only families currently zoned for Centennial HS, Howard HS, Mt. Hebron HS, Oakland Mills HS and feeders)
- Pre-registration open August 27, 8 a.m. – September 16, 4 p.m.
- Public Hearing, Tuesday, September 24 at 7 p.m.
- Region II (Only families currently zoned for at Atholton HS, Hammond HS, Long Reach HS, Wilde Lake HS and feeders)
- Pre-registration open September 3, 8 a.m. – September 23, 4 p.m.
- Public Hearing, Thursday, September 26 at 7 p.m.
- Region III (Only families currently zoned for at Glenelg HS, Marriotts Ridge HS, Reservoir HS, River Hill HS and feeders)
- Pre-registration open September 5, 8 a.m. – September 25, 4 p.m. ** Call or appear in person Sep 5 **.